Passengers are required to reconfirm their return booking within 72 hours of flight departure. This can be done by contacting the airline. Failure to reconfirm will result in cancellation of your reservation.
NB: All times are before scheduled departure time
||Check in time
||Check in closing
The following are security questions asked by the check-in agents with respect to hidden dangerous goods and security procedures:
- Is this your bag?
- Did you pack it yourself?
- Has anyone given you anything to carry for him/ her?
- From the time you packed, have you left your bag unattended?
- Do you have any battery – operated items in your bag?
The following items are prohibited to be carried in passenger’s bags:
- Compressed gases - such as butane, oxygen, liquid nitrogen, aqualung cylinders.
- Corrosives - such as acids, alkalis, mercury and wet cell batteries.
- Explosives – munitions, fireworks and flares
- Flammable liquids and solids – such as lighter fuel, matches, paints, thinners and firelighters.
- Radioactive material
- Brief cases and attaché’ cases with installed alarm devices
- Oxidizing materials – such as bleaching powder and peroxides.
- Poisonous and infectious substances such as insecticides, weed killers and live virus materials
- Hand Luggage: the following items are not allowed to be carried in hand luggage they should be placed in checked-in baggage: catapults, household cutlery, knives, penknives, envelope openers, razor blades, tradesman’s tools , darts, scissors, knitting needles sporting bats and horse whips.
- NB- Medicines and toiletries in limited quantities, which are necessary or appropriate for the passenger during the journey, such as hairsprays, perfumes and medicine containing alcohol, may be carried. Many of these listed articles can be carried as cargo provided they are packed in accordance with cargo regulations.