Air Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd seeks to appoint dynamic and professional person to the position of ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT in the Finance Department.
KEY RESULT AREAS (KRAs)
- Processing of both foreign and local cash payments.
- Capturing sales office and cash office cash summaries.
- Disbursement and capturing of fuel coupons.
- Production of weekly, monthly and budget cashflow statements
- Monitoring the banking system, updating bank mandates and being the company’s bank agent
- Advises management on investments and preparation of Investment schedules
- Calculating international travel and subsistence allowances
- Dealing with internal and external auditors
- Any other duties as may be delegated
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Banking and Finance
- At least 3 years’ experience in the accounting field
- Experience as a Cashier is an added advantage
- Own transport and prepared to work after hours and over the weekends when required
- Police clearance is a requirement
Applications accompanied by a comprehensive CV with traceable references and certified copies of qualifications and certificates should be submitted not later than 22 April, 2021 to:
The Acting Manager – Human Resources
Air Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd
P.O. Box AP1