Air Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd seeks to appoint dynamic and professional person to the position of FACILITIES MAINTENANCE OFFICER in the Human Resources Department.
KEY RESULT AREAS (KRAs)
- Contribute to the management of Work Health & Safety issues relating to building maintenance and ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Monitor contractors assigned to do facilities work within the Airline and its properties.
- Manage day to day operations of the maintenance function
- Undertake regular inspections of all facilities around the Airline premises including its properties to ensure facilities are properly maintained.
- Undertake minor maintenance tasks in and around the facilities such as minor painting, mending and general handyman duties as needed.
- Ensure that staff accommodation facilities and properties are being well maintained
- Ensure that there is adequate water supply and other ablution facilities at the base at all times.
- Supervision of general base maintenance including renovations and extensions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 O Level subjects including English
- Trade qualification(s) in the facilities maintenance (builder, plumber, electrician) from a recognised institution- (Having more than one will be an added advantage)
- At least 3 years’ experience in facilities maintenance
- Corporate experience is an added advantage
- A Clean Class 4 Drivers License is a must
- Mature individual who is able to work with minimum supervision
Applications accompanied by a comprehensive CV with traceable references and certified copies of qualifications and certificates should be submitted not later than 30 April, 2021 to:
The Acting Manager – Human Resources
Air Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd
P.O. Box AP1