Subject to these Terms and Conditions, our Tickets/Bookings are non-refundable unless the cause is attributable to and has been confirmed by the Airline. Tickets/Bookings may be changed to an alternative flight at the same or higher fare subject to availability, the payment of a change fee and any difference in fare. Full details can be found in our schedule of Fees and Charges. Please check the applicable fare rules prior to purchasing Your Ticket/Booking. We will refund a Ticket or any unused portion, in accordance with the applicable fare rules or Tariff, as follows:
FAILURE TO PROVIDE CARRIAGE
Except as otherwise provided in this Article, we shall be entitled to make a refund either to the person named in the Ticket or to the person who has paid for the Ticket, upon presentation of satisfactory proof of such payment.
If a Ticket has been paid for by a person other than the Passenger named in the Ticket, and the Ticket indicates that there is a restriction on refund, we shall make a refund only to the person who paid for the Ticket, or to that person's order.
Except in the case of a lost Ticket, refunds will only be made on surrender to us of the Ticket and all unused Flight Coupons.
2. INVOLUNTARY REFUNDS
CANCELLATION OR DELAYS
If we cancel a flight, fail to operate a flight reasonably according to schedule, fail to stop at your destination or Stopover, or cause you to miss a connecting flight on which you hold a reservation, the amount of the refund shall be:
- If no portion of the Ticket has been used, an amount equal to the fare paid
- If a portion of the Ticket has been used, not less than the difference between the fare paid and the applicable fare for travel between the points for which the Ticket has been used.
3. VOLUNTARY REFUNDS
If you are entitled to a refund of your Ticket for reasons other than those set out in these terms, the amount of the refund shall be:
- If no portion of the Ticket has been used, an amount equal to the fare paid, less 30% of the ticket fee as service charges or cancellation fees up to;
- If a portion of the Ticket has been used, the refund will be an amount equal to the difference between the fare paid and the applicable fare for travel between the points for which the Ticket has been used, less 30% of the ticket fee as service charges or cancellation fees.
4. REFUND ON LOST TICKET
If you lose your Ticket or portion of it, upon your furnishing us with satisfactory proof of the loss, and payment of a 30% of ticket fee as administration charge, refund will be made as soon as practicable after the expiry of the validity period of the Ticket, on condition:
- that the lost Ticket, or portion of it, has not been used, previously refunded or replaced (except where the use, refund or replacement by or to a third party resulted from our own negligence).
- that the person to whom the refund is made undertakes, in such form as may be prescribed by us, to repay to us the amount refunded in the event of fraud and/or to the extent that the lost Ticket or portion of it is used by a third party (except where any fraud or use by a third party resulted from our own negligence).
- If we or our Authorized Agent lose the Ticket or a portion of it, the loss shall be our responsibility.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSE REFUND
We may refuse a refund where application is made after the expiry of the validity of the Ticket.
We may refuse a refund on a Ticket which has been presented to us, or to Government officials, as evidence of intention to depart from that country, unless you establish to our satisfaction that you have permission to remain in the country or that you will depart from that country by another carrier or another means of transport. We reserve the right to make a refund in the same manner and the same currency used to pay for the Ticket.
6. BY WHOM TICKET REFUNDABLE
Voluntary refunds will be made only by the carrier which originally issued the Ticket or by its agent if so authorized.