Passengers are required to reconfirm their return booking within 72 hours of flight departure. This can be done by contacting the airline. Failure to reconfirm will result in cancellation of your reservation.
Early check-in is recommended to enable you to complete security checks and allow enough time to get to your boarding gate. The times shown on your ticket are the departure times of the aircraft. Opening and closing times for check-in and boarding vary by airport, therefore it is important to be sure of your local airport times in order to arrive there in plenty of time for your flight.
Domestic Flight: Check in at least 1 and a half hours before departure
International Flight: Check in at least 2 hours before departure
When boarding the aircraft, please have your boarding pass along with other travel documentation (passport, visa, etc.) readily available. You will be asked to show your boarding card to the cabin crew on entering the aircraft.
The following are security questions asked by the check-in agents with respect to hidden dangerous goods and security procedures:
- Is this your bag?
- Did you pack it yourself?
- Has anyone given you anything to carry for him/her?
- From the time you packed, have you left your bag unattended?
- Do you have any battery-operated items in your bag?
The following items are prohibited to be carried in passengers’ bags:
- Compressed gases – such as butane, oxygen, liquid nitrogen and aqualung cylinders.
- Corrosives – such as acids, alkalis, mercury and wet cell batteries.
- Explosives – ammunitions, fireworks and flares.
- Flammable liquids and solids – such as lighter fuel, matches, paints, thinners and firelighters.
- Radioactive material
- Briefcases and attaché cases with installed alarm devices.
- Oxidising materials – such as bleaching powder and peroxides.
- Poisonous and infectious substances such as insecticides, weed killers and live virus materials.